International Convention 2017 – #ICChiTown
Join teens from across North America at USY’s 67th annual International Convention in Chicago! Register HERE!
PRICING & PACKAGES:
IC & Post Convention (December 24 – December 31): $1347
Post-convention will be from the end of IC until Sunday morning, December 31. This package includes: International Convention, post-convention with Far West region hosted by Anshei Emet Synagogue, sightseeing, and all transportation (including to and from the airport) once in Chicago. Highlights include touring downtown Chicago, seeing the Lincoln Park ZooLights, visiting the Museum of Science and Industry, making friends from Far West and Anshei Emet, and of course, celebrating Shabbat!
IC only (December 24 – December 28): $1142
This package includes International Convention without post-convention. It also includes transportation to and from the airport in Chicago.
All participants should book flights arriving in Chicago before 1:00 pm on Sunday, December 24, to guarantee a seat on the bus. Buses will be available from both O’Hare (ORD) and Midway (MDW).
If you will be joining us for post-convention, which we hope you all choose to do, we will be returning on Sunday, December 31. Flights must be booked after 2:00 pm, and can be booked from either O’Hare or Midway.
If you are not joining us for post-convention, there will be buses available to both O’Hare and Midway from the convention hotel. Convention closes at 12:00pm on December 28th, so please book flights after 5:00 pm to guarantee a seat on the bus.
Any USYer who books flights outside of the above times will be responsible for their own transportation to/from the airport/hotel/synagogue.
- There will be no SWUSY staff flying home from Chicago on Thursday, December 28.
- Please do not assume that your flight will have a staff member. You are welcome to choose a flight that suits your financial and timing needs, but please keep in mind that only certain flights will have SWUSY staff on them. If you would like to travel with staff, please contact Jacki for that flight information.
- All USYers are responsible for themselves during travel. Flights with SWUSY staff on them does not mean that your child will be under their direct supervision. The staff member will, however, help the USYers get to where they need to be.
- If you are okay with allowing your child to fly without a SWUSY staff member, but would like them to travel with fellow USYers, please be in touch with the SWUSY office and we will assist in connecting you with others that may choose a similar flight.
October 17th – November 1st: $130
November 2nd – December 4th: $325
After December 4th: No Refund
Please e-mail Jacki (email@example.com) for information about scholarships.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP. (Link will open in a new browsing tab.)
2. If you have a login and password from signing up for a past regional event, summer program, or IC, please use the same login. Otherwise, please create a new account.
3. Follow the prompts in Regpacks, our online registration system, to complete the sign up process.
4. If you have any trouble with the registration process, please be in touch.